Big Tonnage Plastic Injection Mold Parts
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 021
- Application: Car, Commodity, Electronic, Home Use, Hardware
- Trademark: Flying Eagle
- Process Combination Type: Compound Die
- Installation: Mobile
- Specification: Rohs, CE, SGS
Material: ABS, PC, PP, PVC, POM, PE, PET, PU, Nylon, PA+Fiberglass,
Dimension Standard: ASTM, JIS, BS, DIN, EN, ISO
Mold standard: DME /HASCO
Process: Tool-making and injection (export molds as per customer's requirements)
1) According to buyer's product drawing and mould specification such as mold material, runner type, number of cavity, gate type, slide and its movement, as well as injection machine information if possible.
2) Or according to buyer samples we manufacture.
3) Or according to buyer concept and main function we design and manufacture.
4) Supply layout drawings for buyer's approval.
5) Supply injection samples for buyer's approval.
Our process has the following features:
Weekly emailed written updates, including issues list and photos
Consistent tracking of tool build milestones
Clear and frequent communications
Written approval by our customer is required at these three stages:
Mold design approval
Mold delivery and approval
When your plastic mold is completed and delivered, you don't just get the mold; You also receive:
Final 2D and / or 3D files
Trial results, including first shots
Process parameters used during trial runs